· Prepares a budget for supply chain activities and monitors its implementation, improves the activities of supply chain systems in the organization;
· Draws up plans, forecasts for the supply of goods, plans the quantity of stocks for continuous supply, taking into account storage and their maintenance;
· Organizes and monitors warehouse work: establishes the conditions for the delivery of products, coordinates activities for the acceptance of goods, observes storage of products, carries out an inventory of stocks, controls their quantity and condition;
· Establishes risks in logistics: participates in the development of draft contracts, arranges insurance of equipment, goods, materials, the liability of carriers, controls the safety of goods during transportation, and storage;
· Organizes customs clearance of goods and obtaining relevant certificates, receives permits for imports from the relevant state organizations (license, patent, certificates, etc.).