What you need to know, in order to get an awesome job offer?
15 Resume Tips
A little extra effort and you can create a resume that makes you stand out as a superior candidate for a job you are seeking. Be Concise, but Powerful!
Great resumes typically include the following components, which entice a reader, screener, personnel honcho or hiring manager to consider you for an interview:
- CV Cover letter -your CV covering letter demonstrates your writing style better than your CV. It shows your ability to make a statement about your suitability to the job.
- Name & Contact Information (full name, residence address, email, phone number)
- Personal Information (military service status, date of birth, marital status, gender, other)
- Career Objective (including desired position, employment type, organization type, experience and skills offered)
- Selected accomplishments and your most relevant industry expertise.
- Work experience chronologically (with titles and dates).
- Computer and related technical skills.
- Professional Affiliations
- College and post graduate education
- Certifications and Training Courses
- Technical and Interpersonal Skills
- Awards & activities
- Other important info